[Coco] Extended Color BASIC program on an Arduino

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 2 21:58:42 EDT 2013

Just for fun, I decided to translate my Extended Color BASIC code for *ALL RAM* BBS over to Arduino C tonight. It's not quite done yet, but if I get another hour or so to mess with it, I will finish it off and then hook it up to Ethernet code so folks can telnet in to it (assuming that's even possible on the Arduino -- I am not sure how it handles multiple connection attempts).

Details and a screen shot here:

http://appleause.com/2013/04/03/extended-color-basic-to-arduino-sketch/

:-)
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com - And check out the CoCo-X project: http://kck.st/16fAwkf