[Coco] Time Bandit - CoCo 3 version?? Or...what version is this?

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 21:58:28 EDT 2013

I found the colorful images in question at a blog entitled Uncle Traveling
Matt (re: Fraggle Rock) and the indication was that the images were from
the Sanyo. That blog seems gone now. It's an odd thing.

Here's the Wayback Archive tho:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080328082555/http://www.uncletravelingmatt.com/archives/2005/03/mr_t_breakdanci.php

There's no way these are the Sanyo screens, though. So...what gives?

bp