[Coco] Time Bandit - CoCo 3 version?? Or...what version is this?

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:25:26 EDT 2013

I am a big fan of Time Bandit from MichTron / MicroDeal. I enjoy it
primarily on the Atari ST. I do have the CoCo I / II version, though.

I made this post some years ago:

http://www.bytecellar.com/2004/10/26/time_bandit/

Look down at the pics. The CoCo I / II version is right there, labelled as
such. But the version I labelled the Sanyo MBC-550 version is NOT the Sanyo
version, I've just discovered. I just came across screens of that version
and it is definitely not the one shown in my post.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blakespot/8613890082/in/set-72157633146005641/

So...I'm trying to determine what version is pictured in my post,
mislabelled as the Sanyo version. The shape of the graphics looks nearly
identical to the CoCo I / II version, but with much better color.

Was there a CoCo 3 version in the works? I don't think it was ever
released, if so. Any ideas here?

Thanks.

bp

--