[Coco] DSK image utilities?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Apr 2 14:22:58 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 12:48:08PM -0500, Allen Huffman wrote:

> > decb dir bar.dsk,:3
>
> What is :3 in this case? It's a disk image, so why would a drive
> number matter?

For RGBDOS/HDBDOS virtual hard drives, you can think of the :NNN
virtual floppy (in the virtual hard drive) as a subdirectory off the
root of the virtual hard drive.  I mentioned this because it wasn't
documented in the docs. (Hopefully they've been updated :).

For a plain 160K DECB virtual floppy it's just foo.dsk,FILENAME.EXT

Except that it sounds like your toolshed binaries are just flat-out
busted. :-(

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA