[Coco] DRAGON TANO Arrived

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Sun Sep 30 17:02:35 EDT 2012

I think the most irritating bit of confusion is with the keyboard mapping.
Apparently they wired the keyboard in a different matrix than the coco, so
even though you can plug a coco cart into a Tano and be off to the races
(correct me if I'm wrong about that), but if it's a game expecitng keyboard
input/etc, the keys will be hopelessly scrambled, becaue the cart is
strobing the keyboard expecting the coco matrix, but you've got a Tano
layout...

-RobertH