[Coco] ATX to CoCo3 conversion

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:50:24 EDT 2012

HI see if you are looking for some cpu's.

I can get the HD63C09E for 12 $ a piece, if your interested I can do an
order, for 12 pieces, ( makes shipping cost low), I f you  can find other
people who are interested in a few let me know.

Just know it takes awhyle, ( a 3 to 4 weeks).

PS. the HD63C09Ep is the more faster equivalent of the 68B09E and works
with every coco.

greetz

Cba