[Coco] ATX to CoCo3 conversion

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Tue Sep 25 12:20:08 EDT 2012

The one system is a existing 8088 XT case that his CoCo3 is already in.

On my system I never finished converting. I am currently have the
Coco3 in a mid tower case with (3) 5.25" drive bays and (2) 3.5"
external bays and 1 internal.

As far as the +12V and -12V for the RS232 I do plan on using it for drivewire.

Installing fuses shouldn't be a problem.  I could use the same type of
quick blow fuses that is used on PC motherboards to protect the PS/2
keyboard port.  I believe those are 2A rating.

Thank you to everyone for their input on this updated project.