[Coco] rogue

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:12:07 EDT 2012

I was 15 playing Rogue on my Atari ST, and the graphics there really set a mood and connected dramatically with me, right then in my life. I am sure I would not have gotten into it right then had it just been a text-rendred game.

The CoCo 3 could easily have done a take on the ST graphics, with pretty close results, I'd say.

bp