[Coco] What is a name 3-D_Brick away or Breakthru

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Sep 25 09:54:57 EDT 2012

All speculation on my part, but it looks like a similar situation to what
we talked about with Rogue and what happened with Pinball Construction Set
as another example. First, it was published by the author(s), then it was
picked up by a publisher. In the case of Rogue and Pinball Construction
Set, the same name was kept, but in the case of 3-D Brickaway, the name was
changed to Breakthru. I've never seen the packaging, if any, for 3-D
Brickaway, but obviously the CoCo/TDP version of Breakthru is quite common
and was also ported to other platforms, of course.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and