[Coco] [COCO] ATX to CoCo3 conversion

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Tue Sep 25 02:00:34 EDT 2012

Well that is true if I was running just the CoCo3 MBI, but I also need
to power the IDE DVDROM, 5.25" floppy, 3.5" floppy, and the 12v for
the 26-3022 HD modified floppy controller.

Which is why I am looking at a lower watt based ATX PS to replace the AT PS.

I also figured this same conversion would help a friend that has a old
conversion where they used a old XT system PS.