[Coco] Cocopedia Update

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:38:54 EDT 2012

Hello All
I'm updating some things in cocopedia, in this game I have several original sealed, would want
Tell me what you think for segir well with others.
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/3-D_Brickaway

I'm updating some things in cocopedia, in this game I have several original sealed, would want
Tell me what you think for segir well with others.
also update books, send them to me if someone has pdfs
Maltedmedia'll try to put them in, and referenciare in wiki (the problem is knowing which is free and which is copyrighted)
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Publications

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela