[Coco] rebuild NitrOS9 with superIDE

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Sep 24 13:54:01 EDT 2012

Retro Canada said the following on 09/24/2012 09:52 AM:
> It sounds like NOS9 is not able to open the 32 column console (the
>> boot process uses it's own routines). I noticed that in your bootlist you
>> have term_vdg.dt selected, but, neither of the covdg.io modules. term_vdg
>> requires scf and vtio, and vtio requires covdg (or covdg_small).
>
> Ok, I'll try redoing it including these modules. Otherwise I will copy
> the screen here.
>
> Where do I get the modules dependency list ? I tried the nitros9.org
> without sucess.

	There is no list. Device Descriptors (like term_vdg) know their name and the
names of the file manager module (scf) and device driver (vtio) they need. Note
that the OS9 rule 'last character has high bit set' is used. Vtio checks the
window type and adds the appropriate subroutines (cogrf or cowin).

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft