[Coco] rebuild NitrOS9 with superIDE

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Sep 24 13:34:48 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 09:00:47AM -0400, Retro Canada wrote:
> Am I missing something ? I use the 3.2.9 6809L2 and a 512K coco3.

The 6809 NitrOS has problems booting with VDG.  There's not enough
free space in the system map or something?  I forget which module is
the offender but one of the 6809 modules is too big for the VDG text
screen to fit in its space.  Apparently it works fine in 6309...

Check the CoCo list archives from August 2007 (Subject: NitrOS-9 and
term32 issues).  Robert Gault and I went round after round over
this... But apparently I didn't save his message with the actual
problem, just the workaround.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA