[Coco] rebuild NitrOS9 with superIDE

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:52:44 EDT 2012

It sounds like NOS9 is not able to open the 32 column console (the
> boot process uses it's own routines). I noticed that in your bootlist you
> have term_vdg.dt selected, but, neither of the covdg.io modules. term_vdg
> requires scf and vtio, and vtio requires covdg (or covdg_small).

Ok, I'll try redoing it including these modules. Otherwise I will copy
the screen here.

Where do I get the modules dependency list ? I tried the nitros9.org
without sucess.

Other thing, I noticed the 3.2.9 disk version doesn't boot on VCC
emulator. What could be wrong ? The 3.2.8 boots fine but none of the
latest 3.2.9 version from the nitros9 web site. Tested on MESS but
same problem.