[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 24 04:33:43 EDT 2012

On 22/09/2012 9:41 AM, Mark McDougall wrote:

After much searching (which prompted me to start a proper clean-up of the
office) I have found the PCBs in question. The bad news is that there are
only two (2) left.

I received emails from the following expressing interest, in this order:

1. Juan Castro
2. Luis Fernandez
3. chadbh74 at hotmail.com

Could you please confirm your interest, especially Luis - can you use this
given it requires an EPROM programmer? - otherwise I'll send it to chadbh74...

Tomorrow (time permitting) I'll continue the cleanup and see what parts I
have available for it.

Regards,