[Coco] 2 Orchastra 90's in Original Boxes - Anyone Interested?

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:47:55 EDT 2012

Best speak off the list
Send me your email which paypal or charge me the amount of the two shipments to this paypal email madoesga at hotmail.com
The my friend Bill is important because he is a musicianand to be honest should not want the two
I would like
But I see that there are more interested, do not want to be selfish
We also need a MULTIPAK as "Retro canada"
Please charge me the amount you need to that email madoesga at hotmail.com
And of course if you have more things magazines or whatever, let me know---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela