[Coco] 2 Orchastra 90's in Original Boxes - Anyone Interested?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sat Sep 22 09:43:47 EDT 2012

I have these laying around and I really don't have a use for them. I bought them in a big clearance box from a radio shack years ago. They have never been used, and I have never even tried them. I'll accept anything the first person thinks is reasonable and of course buy pays shipping.I figured I'd post here before going to ebay. Just want to find them a good home and rather not deal with ebay for something like this if I don't have to.

Send me email: steve at batsonphotography.com

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com