[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 21 09:40:09 EDT 2012

Moates is USA based made and Boisy actually meet Mr. Moates.

Top quality, top notch product and service.

Not cheap, $175. This is a USB based product. Have that plugged in to the laptop, DriveWire4 running on the laptop and the CoCo all running off of it. Fun stuff!!!!

I also connect in up to my Fuji ECU on my 1992 Polaris RXL snowmobile. This has a Hitachi microcontroller in it. :) Looks like a sci-fi beast with the laptop connected, EPROM Emulator, serial port and playing around with fuel maps, etc.....All real time.

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com