[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:41:53 EDT 2012

Hello friend I am interested in your card, but since there is a lot of electronica, I would like to ask that I can use, please correct me if I'm wrong.
I can record onto a file BIN or any program but only from the Color Computer, is this correct?, And as this is cleared to record another? one poke? or unplugging?.What you recorded in the Blast, stays until the computer turns off?
The region begins at address C000?What is the difference between RAM burn or Blast?
The version 1 was for external ROM? one could record it and put it in a cartridge for unarlo? if you pulled the ROM or EPROM maintaining the information not it, that if you are good, the EPROM is erased with ultraviolet light
Flash ROM but not USB or PC Input?
Actually I wonder what I can do with it, as seen not understand anything, lol, forgive my ignorance

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela