[Coco] [Color Computer] Rainbow magazine and manually typing those printed programs!

jim_gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 18 22:28:41 EDT 2012

I've just added a bunch of photos to my directory.  They are screenshots of my most recent work at porting programs to the TRS-80 MC-10.  Many could also easily converted to Coco basic with only a few tweaks. If there are any people are specifically interested in having CoCo versions of, please let me know.  "TugAWar" and "Switchbox" came straight out of Compute Magazine (TugAWar was converted from a IBM PC listing, Switchbox from a Atari ST listing).  The others are from Micro 80 and listings found on the Net...