[Coco] Drvewire USB 2 Serial question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 13:09:09 EDT 2012

Hi guys,
I've been helping Lester Hands get his Coco going with Drivewire. We have it going, all seems to be well except for one problem
When using Drivewire, whether to boot Nitro or just use VHDs in HDBDOS, sometimes it just doesn't work. He's using a USB 2 Serial adapter and a cable from Cloud9. We've tried both Drivewire 4 as well as 3 and HDBDOS 1.1 - 1.4.
I remember someone saying they had problems with the USB adapters and someone else had a fix.
I just don't remember who it was, what the problem was or the fix.
As I said, sometimes it works fine... then other times it fails. Especially in booting Nitro
Any ideas?

Thanks
Bill P

Bill Pierce