[Coco] Rainbow magazines available

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:37:54 EDT 2012

Please in spanish
Luis FernandezCalle 8, Juan Pablo II, Edf Parque 6 Apto 2D11, Montalban caracas DF 1020Venezuelacel: 0414-1504527
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela