[Coco] Hard Copies of "Tandy's Little Wonder"

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Sun Sep 16 17:23:13 EDT 2012

You can take the PDF file to Office Depot and tell them you want it printed double sided and "comb" (or spiral) bound. Have them print the covers on card stock, or you can use clear plastic covers and print it all on regular paper. Cost should be under $20. I sold the books at $25 including shipping, and it cost me about $15 to print and ship to most US location.

If a few people are interested enough to get a hard copy from me, I'll see exactly what printing and shipping will cost. Yes, I'll want to make $5-10 off each for the work of getting them printed and packed to ship, but I'll personally sign each one as well.

If anyone is interested just reply to this message and drop me an e-mail (cc me).Reply here so others on the list can gauge interest. If I get 5-10 requests I'll check on pricing and e-mail those back for confirmed orders. Checks or paypal can pass the books going out. I might even update a page or two with new things like Drivewire.

NOTE: This has nothing to do with Boisy's effort or the videos or traffic on the list. I'm just making the offer because someone expressed an interest.