[Coco] Power supply

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 13:17:27 EDT 2012

Ok... who started the power supply thread? Thanks... now the PS bug bit me!
I took my PC to my daughter's to do some up-grades on her T2 connection which is MUCH faster than my Hughes Net. When I got home last night, my PC wouldn't start... no lights no nothing. I got tired of messing with it and went to bed. I came out this morning and plugged it in to see what I could do and the power supply "popped" as soon as the plug hit the socket. Hopefully a $50 fix as all my old power supplies are for IDE drives. This machine has SATA drives and different MB connector.
Just hope it didn't arc to the MB.....
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com