[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Fri Sep 14 18:57:23 EDT 2012

Boisy e-mailed me and told me the interview was pretty much done "on the fly" and he simply forgot about my book or would have phrased what he said differently. None of us remember every little detail! Regardless, I realize he was wanting to plug the new book, and I don't blame him one bit... he needs to. There was no hard feelings on my part, I just wanted to point out the minor error. I've given him and his partner some ideas that might help, or more likely are just along what they intended to do anyway. I'll be pleased to see another work on the CoCo, especially if it can get more into the mainstream. I even gave them permission to use any info from the book, just credit to the source.

For anyone interested, "Tandy's Little Wonder" is a history, but also a technical and "survival" guide. Lots of repair and some modification instructions, all that can be done with just a multi-meter and soldering iron, all most hobbyists can handle! I retain copyright, but have released it as a free download in PDF form. It can be downloaded at ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGAZINES/FARNA/Tandy%27s%20Little%20Wonder/

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:26:26 -0400
From: "mcnd96 at aol.com  "<mcnd96 at aol.com>

I have your book and it was very well done.  I even thought the same thing about the comment there was no other book like it.