[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:17:24 EDT 2012

by portuguese coco games you define as: bootleg translated coco games.

There weren't any portuguese original games, except by BASIC ones.
They even sold ColorMax translated with the precision joystick
adapter, rebranded and pretty much bootleg...

but if you really want some portuguese games, you can try these files:

http://sites.mpc.com.br/ric/cp400/adv.htm

what about playing Calixto Island in portuguese ? :P