[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Sep 14 14:14:07 EDT 2012

Awesome, Boisy. Just awesome.

When the TRS-80 (Model I) had its 25th anniversary, all Tandy did was issue a press release. I would have liked to see them work with an emulator producer and bring out a package of stuff... And that would also be something neat with the CoCo.

Would any of us buy an official TRS-80 Emulator bundle from Radio Shack, with Model I, CoCo, etc in it? I think I would.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my iPad.