[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:54:12 EDT 2012

no, it is still in brazil in my brother's house. The cp400 doesn't
work anymore, next time I'll get there I will try to repair it.

But there are few cartridges for sale at mercadolivre.com.br:

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-246221555-cartucho-para-cp400-labirinto-jogo-_JM

But I think you will need the help of some brazilian living there
since this site is not open for outside, if you ask gently to Juan
Castro I know he will help you :)