[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Sep 14 10:21:42 EDT 2012

RadioShack is planning a push at a later date to their Twitter and Facebook
accounts, both of which are heavily subscribed. Correctly so, I think, they
didn't want to do too much promotion now due to all the buzz with the
recent tech announcements, particularly the one from Apple, which would
have muted most of the reaction. Either way, though, these types of videos
probably don't have a great deal of general interest, but you've still got
to try.

As for the other questions, we'll definitely investigate all possible
avenues for the book, including some type of partnership with RadioShack,
though that is of course a long-shot (their stores are simply not set up
anymore to carry books outside of a few of the stores with the "hacker"
sections). It's still a bit early in the process to determine anything
final with the book's ultimately destination, but we'll definitely keep
everyone up-to-date. Thanks!

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and