[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:15:32 EDT 2012

The first has 300+ views now.  That is a little above average for a
video mentioned on this list but not overwhelming.  I did post it in
the coco facebook group as well, maybe that helped a little.  Not sure
what other 'advertising' was done and I'm not sure what kind of
response RS considers "good".  I guess it seems to be getting the
attention that most CoCo things get but not much beyond that, I can
see how that might look good or bad depending on expectations.