[Coco] Diskette Flipping Question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 11:41:16 EDT 2012

You don't have to open the disk jacket, I just carefully (at the center) lift the jacket away from the disk, slide the puncher in between the disk and jacket and punch. The puchers I had were similar to the ones someone else was decribing as "ticket" punchers. They have a thinner bottom side making it easier to get between the disk and jacket. I also had a piece of fely superglued to the botton of the puch in case I happen to hit the disk. As someone else suggested, use a cardboard or paper templet to mark your holes on each side so they allign.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com