[Coco] Terminal program for 16K non-ECB coco?

chris cralt at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 12:58:29 EDT 2012

There are a few different versions of CoCo2's. These little guys are
the later CoCo2s that take only 2 ram IC's. To get 64K I would put in
a pair of 4464's. I actually think I have some in my piles of old PC
hardware but with out ECB ROM I wouldn't be able to do much with the
extra ram. Drivewire/disk basic all need ECB. These "newer" coco2's
take a single 28pin rom chip rather then the 2 24pin roms.