[Coco] Cocopedia

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:34:05 EDT 2012

That good
I am glad
There is very good as cococoding pages aaron and many more but cocopedia is the only one that can access all
and consistently add all the information of the Color Computer, and also wanted to reach a deep level,
because for superficial information this wikipedia.

Is that the items will not my authority, and I got extraxtos of some pages with full information,
I tried to call released, but it has not been easy, some pictures are from ebay and other sites. Hopefully not bother me .

But we can not segir well. with information from all sides, so it's easier for everyone to review, and make the record.

You try to have the information copied and then broken link.

Just put the link so that people know of where I draw, I do not want to steal anyone's rights,
only to gather information so I put the link of where certain information came.
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela