[Coco] Curious DECB File o bytes

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:33:05 EDT 2012

Also what you said at the time, 2 bytes for the number of bytes in the last sector, is wrong, only one is needed
If there are 256 bytes would be used a 0
If there is 0 bytes, this field is not used, the former is used, bone fulll = 256
if there is 0 bytes in total, not used granule
You can mark 1st granulo = 255 or any number between 69 and 255
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela