[Coco] Curious DECB File o bytes

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:28:16 EDT 2012

Is similar to msdos, and OS9, subdirectories point to parent directory
the directories may be in any sector
1st single directory (ROOT) pointed directly, others are like files

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela