[Coco] Rainbow Index OCR? Was: Recovering a damaged cassette file

Fri Sep 7 21:34:32 EDT 2012

Hi,

I believe that I have tracked down the "TAPEDIR" program in the
Rainbow February 1986 (Vol. 5 No. 7)

There also was a "TAPEDIR" in Rainbow earlier but I have lost the issue
number and cannot find it in the index again.

Has anyone tried to OCR the Rainbow Index?

I may attempt a start tomorrow.

Please tell me if it has been done!!!

TIA

SHF