[Coco] Mutiipack

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:29:08 EDT 2012

All topics are very broad Color Computer

There are the following multi-pak
26-3024 Grey
26-3024 White
26-3124 White

And there are differences
then made ​​a custon multipack an http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy8WdMEAF5Y
and if not complete an "8 Slot MULTIPAK"

after the upgrade are two ways to coco3 http://www.coco3.com/community/2010/05/26-3124-mpi-coco-3-upgrade-1/
http://www.coco3.com/community/2010/06/26-3124-mpi-coco-3-upgrade-2/

Besides the two that provides cloud-9 http://www.cloud9tech.com/ hardware
Upgrade PAL Multi-Pak
Multi-Pak Upgrade for the PAL Multi-Pak 26-3024 $ 10 + s / h
Multi-Pak Hardware Upgrade for the Multi-Pak 26-3124 ** $ 25 + s / h
but you have to send the MULTIPAK.

Not if the method is the same

Another issue is that if you use a disk controller 26-3022 gray units,
can not be used in 2 or 3 porqu coconut missing 12-volt line,
not if there is a change to that or how to make it,
but at apparently if you have the MULTIPAK if it works.

I guess the other controller DISK DRIVE FD-500 if it works at all coconut

correct me if I'm wrong