[Coco] Coco Monitor Question

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:33:43 EDT 2012

To see 80 columns in a composite monitor, type it blindly:

xmode /term fgc=2 bgc=0 bdc=0
clobber /dd

reboot. Now the screen should be black & white only and more visible
in a composite monitor. If your monitor/TV has the S-video input, once
you're in black and white screen you can plug the composite signal
into the s-video luma input. It will be a sharp black and white
screen. But it doesn't work good with the green screen though.

Here is one pic I made using composite on luma:

http://t.co/hLpJ233H

But again, only works once you're in black and white screen. For
PMODE4 works nice too.