[Coco] Recovering a damaged cassette file

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 6 00:16:22 EDT 2012

I took a couple shots at fixing the WAV file, but didn't have enough
patience with my editor, and couldn't get it not to error.

I got the silent treatment also, because his WAV file is not in the right
format.  For VCC to read it, you need to convert it to 22050hz 8-bit mono.
And it's a basic program.

-Robert