[Coco] Fake sub attempts

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:56:16 EDT 2012

I've had a similar issue over on the CoCo Forums. There have been a
large number of people from Pakistan, India and Singapore (historically
NOT a hotbed of CoCo activity) joining just to post spam. I've had to go
to manual approval for each new member for now, and have stopped just
short of banning the IP's from entire countries. Pretty sure they're not
bots due to the captcha scheme, but, there's no way to know for sure.

Brian