[Coco] new project on opencoco

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Sep 4 15:39:29 EDT 2012

I added a new project on opencoco.net

JSMN-09 is a port of the JSMN parser for ANSI C to the CoCo under OS-9
LII.

JSMN is described as a "minimal JSON parser for ANSI C".

JSON = "JavaScript Object Notation"

At this point jsmn itself compiles under cc252+cprep19b+ansifront13
but I have not tested it at all and subtle os9 bugs may exist.

The original test program is included for reference only as it makes
c_prep fall over, I think it's a line-length issue, or the macros are
just too complex for c_prep.

This may be useful for drivewire-based apps talking to the Internet or
for configuration file parsing.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA