[Coco] [off-topic] cabling problems

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Sep 3 21:58:45 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 03, 2012 at 04:32:42PM -0300, Paulo Lindoso wrote:
> SHORT EXPLANATION (for those who do not/need not read through the entire
> story):
> Defective hub prevented any valid testing whatsoever.  Once the hub was
> replaced, everything sorted itself out...

Yeah, I know how that goes.  Just a couple of weeks ago the fast
switch in my room failed its save versus a Socorro lightning storm.
It was completely bonkers for a few days until I had a chance to swap
it out, and yep that was the problem!

Fortunately I already had a new switch in hand,  I _was_ going to put
the new switch in the living room, but such is fate.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard