[Coco] Fwd: Coco controller

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 23:00:15 EDT 2012

Hi, Bill,

Thanks for responding.

I must admit I haven't used the CoCo a lot, but I want to get into it more.  So, reading the Cloud9 site about DriveWire, with this controller it won't be necessary for me to load the special drivewire version of HDB-DOS to use DriveWire?  If so, that's terrific.  I was surprised that this controller cart didn't go higher on eBay when other ones without the Cloud9 ROM went higher.

Randy