[Coco] MCUs:looking at new dual Prop board.

iggybeans at comcast.net iggybeans at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 19:26:34 EDT 2012

I know this is pretty off topic, but I've just contacted the designer of this:

http://www.mikronauts.com/morpheus/

It's now at rev. 2.0 and has an expanded memory board for CPU 2 (used for video).
A future board is planned to increase CPU1 memory.

This is what I'm thinking of interfacing with a 63C09E.

And a Prop developer has create a 1 cog SID emulator.
OS-9/NitrosOS-9 with enhanced sound and video anyone?

I also ordered one of these MCU boards (TI ARM based) for $4.99 (with free shipping).

https://estore.ti.com/Stellaris-LaunchPad.aspx

I believe MCUs could be programmed to provide many of the capabilities that others are getting out of FPGAs.
Moving forward on this idea.

Jim