[Coco] OT: Hurricane Sandy

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Oct 31 05:56:20 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 05:47:04 Bob Devries did opine:

> Hi All,
>
> I tam praying everyone on this list is safe from the devastation of this
> monster storm?

Thanks for the good wishes Bob.  We were powerless for about 4 hours
yesterday evening, but I wired my generator up to do the whole house and
put the house on economy cruise.  We we luckier than most as we were just
about the eye of the activity & had very little wind and only about 4" of
very wet snow.  They were measuring it in feet 40 miles east or north of
us.  I think its about wore itself out now, but there are millions in the
cold and dark up and down the east coast.  All the tunnels & subways in NYC
are flooded as you can probably see on our network news sites or on the
beeb.

I'm good, but millions more are suffering.  The death toll is rising.  And
it they who need our prayers.