[Coco] Upgrade 16k Coco2 (26-3136A) to 64k using Coco3 leftover RAMchips?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 04:33:43 EDT 2012

David,

I upgraded a number of Coco2 (korean type, short case) to 64K by using the
chips from Coco3 computers which were upgraded to 512K, and inserting that
one jumper. If you're careful not to melt the.plastic/aluminium foil shield
underneath, you can even do it "in-situ".

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia