[Coco] new version: DriveWire 4.3.0

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 30 03:08:44 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 30 October 2012 02:58:18 David Ladd did opine:

> I just went to the link and tried downloading it and it completed
> fine.  So might have been a temporary outage maybe?

Must have been, I got it just now on the first click.  And I have it
running, including the z windows.

However, the Z stuffs do not scroll well bidirectionally for use with
tsedit/vi/vim, which uses a somewhat split screen mode when in edit, and
when out, won't scroll all the way to either the bottom or the top of a
file.

Has anyone found a stable editor that does work with the z windows?

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
If the rich could pay the poor to die for them, what a living the poor
could make!