[Coco] new version: DriveWire 4.3.0

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 30 02:11:22 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 30 October 2012 02:07:27 Aaron Wolfe did opine:

> I've put a new version of DW4 (4.3.0) on the dw4 site for download:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/
>
> This version includes several new MIDI profiles (thanks to Bill
> Pierce), a new setup wizard with presets for more devices, preliminary
> support for the new virtual windowing features, several minor
> improvements and a good helping of bug fixes.   Recommended for all
> users.

Something happened to my copy as it was only 22 bytes long tonight. :(

So I backed up to this message to get the link, but its now behind a
password requester that isn't accepting any password I've ever used at
srcfrg.  So I am stuck, and the copy I have doesn't want to run.  Never has
run in fact.

Help?

Thanks Aaron