[Coco] Dragon & Drivewire

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:47:50 EDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Ken H. <dragon.atv at gmail.com> wrote:
> After several attempts I still haven't succeeded to setup the Dragon with
> Drivewire 4.3.0
>
> I am using an adapter based on Darren A's diagram here:
> http://tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=104
> AFAIK my cable matches exactly Darren's Diagram. I have enabled
> ProtocolXORInputBits and restarted Drivewire.

It won't work by just having the server invert the incoming data bits.
 That approach doesn't take the start and stop bits (or idle state)
into consideration.

You will either need to add an inverter to the data output line from
the Dragon, or modify the software on the CoCo side to do the
inversion.

Darren