[Coco] Dragon & Drivewire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:28:13 EDT 2012

After looking at the log a bit closer... we are getting an awful lot
of reset codes, which would be F8, FE or FF.  Looks like several per
second.
These are mixed in with the "unknown opcode" messages.  Any ideas why
the serial port would be seeing those?  I guess its actually getting a
whole bunch of 0, 1 or 8s assuming the XOR is happening?